Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

BugBear mama

Greetings, earthlings,

I do not have a whole lot to add to today's discussion, other than to merely remark that BugBear's mama is hilarious. While I was apparently in the same room with her while we were watching Ghostbusters, I totally did not pick up on the fact that she was hardcore Jonesing for some s'mores.

In other news, the Michau and Colbert families are on vacation this week in way northern Wisconsin, so Krista and I are tending to their dog, Sophie, and watching their fancy pants cable TV from time to time. I realized this morning that I "still got it" (in terms of physical strength and energy) while mowing my family's lawn. I can't tell you how many times that I've cut the grass at that house. To paraphrase Steve Martin's character from the otherwise lackluster film, My Blue Heaven, it's good to know that one still has the ability to amaze one's self.

Peace. Shalom. Baraka.

No comments:

Post a Comment